2. Registration with the Eranistes is optional and voluntary. Personally-identifiable information about individuals (henceforth, Personal Data) may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include Personal Data. Browsing, viewing and downloading articles and other content of this website do not require any Personal Data to be submitted by users. The aforementioned functions do not require the user’s browser to be set to accept cookies.
3. The Personal Data entered in this Website will be used exclusively for the promotion, support and implementation of the purposes of this journal. Whenever EKT/NHRF collects and uses Personal Data, it does so for business purposes, i.e.:
a. to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to content of the Website;
b. to improve EKT/NHRF operations, and anticipate and resolve problems with the Website;
c. to develop EKT/NHRF services to meet your needs;
d. to process and respond to requests from you;
e. to communicate with you about our services and businesses; and
f. for other purposes related to the EKT/NHRF activities.
5. Unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise, EKT/NHRF will not use or share your Personal Data with any third party, provided that:
6. EKT/NHRF tracks the patterns of usage of the pages on this Website. EKT/NHRF may disclose to carefully chosen third parties navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics and demographics without revealing any user’s identity or confidential information, except as required by law, as needed in connection with any legal proceedings, or unless EKT/NHRF has received your consent.
7. EKT/NHRF does not collect knowingly Personal Data for data subjects who have not reached 18 years of age.
8. You have a right to know about the Personal Data EKT/NHRF holds about you. You also have a right to have your Personal Data corrected or deleted. If you have questions about any of your Personal Data that we may hold, you can contact us at the following email: email@example.com. In case you wish to change or delete your Personal Data from EKT/NHRF’s records, you should notify EKT/NHRF in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org stating expressly the desired change or deletion. It is likely then that EKT/NHRF may communicate with you in order to confirm your request for change or deletion of your personal data. In any case it is likely that a record of your Personal Data remains on EKT/NHRF’s files, not to be used for commercial purposes, whereas EKT/NHRF reserves the right to occasionally communicate with you depending on EKT/NHRF’s needs from time-to-time.
9. The names and email addresses of all authors of the Eranistes will be available to readers of the journal. These details are made available to facilitate scientific communication. You should be aware that this information may be collected and disclosed by others. EKT/NHRF cannot take any responsibility for such collection and disclosure.
10. EKT/NHRF may collect and process information regarding your use of the Website (hereinafter, Session Information). This may include your domain name (the text after the @ in your email address) and the associated IP address, and could also include your user name (the text before the @ in your email address). The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web-browser; please check your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
13. EKT/NHRF has implemented technology and policies intended to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access and improper use. EKT/NHRF periodically reviews such technology and policies.