Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Article furnished to HISTOREIN is an original work, it has not been published previously, nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere, either in print or in electronic form.
- To the best of my knowledge the Article does not defame any person, does not invade the privacy of any person, and does not in any other manner infringe upon the rights of any person.
- The Article does not in any way violate intellectual property rights of third parties. Wherever permission is required, I have obtained it from the copyright holder.
- I have read and I accept the Copyright Policy and have prepared the manuscript according to the Author Guidelines of the Journal.
- I grant to the HISTOREIN a royalty‐free, worldwide nonexclusive license to publish first the article in an issue of the Journal.
- I retain ownership and/or right‐holder of all rights under copyright in the Article, and all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
- In any case of re‐publication of the Article, HISTOREIN will be given first publication acknowledgement authorized by me and all other co‐authors. If the HISTOREIN authorizes any other party to republish the Article, the HISTOREIN should require permission by the Author.
- I have the full power and authority to provide the warranties and agree to the license granted by virtue of verifying all the above statements.
The copyright for articles in this journal is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use (with the exception of the non-granted right to make derivative works) with proper attribution for non-commercial uses (licence Creative Commons 4.0). EKT/NHRF retains the worldwide right to reproduce, display, distribute, and use articles published in Historein in all formats and media, either separately or as part of collective works for the full term of copyright. This includes but is not limited to the right to publish articles in an issue of the Journal, copy and distribute individual reprints of the articles, authorize reproduction of articles in their entirety in another EKT/NHRF publication, and authorize reproduction and distribution of articles or abstracts thereof by means of computerized retrieval systems.