Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The following text should be copied and pasted into the email with which the file with the article will be sent:
i. This article is an original work, has not been published in the past and has not been sent for evaluation and publication elsewhere, in printed or electronic form.
ii. This article does not infringe in any way the copyright of third parties.
iii. I have read and accepted the Copyright Policy of the journal.
iv. Where possible, footnotes will list URL links to references that are accessible online. The links are listed so that they can be used directly (e.g. http://pkp.sfu.ca)
v. I have read the Instructions to Authors and I accept them.
Authors maintain the copyright of their texts but in case of republishing they must mention the first publication in the journal.
The journal may republish articles in supplementary volumes and autonomous collective volumes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.