Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The Article is an original work
I have read and I accept the Copyright Policy and have prepared the manuscript according to the Author Guidelines of the Journal.
- The Article does not in any way violate intellectual property rights of third parties. Wherever permission is required, I have obtained it from the copyright holder
- I grant to the Journal of the Hellenic Veterinary Medical Society a royalty‐free, worldwide nonexclusive license perform all necessary actions to publish first the article in an issue of the Journal
- I retain ownership and/or I am the lawful right-holder of all rights under copyright in the Article, and I reserve all right not expressly granted in this Agreement.
- The Journal reserves the right to further license the Article to any third party in order to be further used, distributed or communicated to the public by any means, including the Internet or other electronic communications.
- In any case of re‐publication of the Article, Hellenic Veterinary Medical Society should require permission by the Author
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g. post it to a repository), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).