Already have a Username/Password for The Historical Review/La Revue Historique?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Article furnished to The Historical Review / La Revue Historique is an original work, it has not been published previously, nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere, either in print or in electronic form.
- To the best of my knowledge the Article does not defame any person, does not invade the privacy of any person, and does not in any other manner infringe upon the rights of any person.
- The Article does not in any way violate intellectual property rights of third parties. Wherever permission is required, I have obtained it from the copyright holder.
- I have read and I accept the Copyright Policy and have prepared the manuscript according to the Author Guidelines of the Journal.
- I grant to the The Historical Review / La Revue Historique a royalty‐free, worldwide nonexclusive license to publish first the article in an issue of the Journal.
- I retain ownership and/or right‐holder of all rights under copyright in the Article, and all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
- In any case of re‐publication of the Article, The Historical Review / La Revue Historique will be given first publication acknowledgement authorized by me and all other co‐authors. If the The Historical Review / La Revue Historique authorizes any other party to republish the Article, the The Historical Review / La Revue Historique should require permission by the Author.
- I have the full power and authority to provide the warranties and agree to the license granted by virtue of verifying all the above statements.
The copyright for articles in this journal is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use with proper attribution in educational and other non-commercial sectors. The Historical Review/La Revue Historique retains the right to publish papers that appear in the journal in collective volumes published by the Institute for Neohellenic Research/National Hellenic Research Foundation.
Sample acknowledgement: Reprinted with permission from the author. Original publication in the The Historical Review/La Revue Historique www.historicalreview.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Greece License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 543 Howard Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.