Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Article furnished to Bulletin of the Geological Society of Greece is an original work, it has not been published previously, nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere, either in print or in electronic form.
- To the best of my knowledge the Article does not defame any person, does not invade the privacy of any person, and does not in any other manner infringe upon the rights of any person.
- The Article does not in any way violate intellectual property rights of third parties. Wherever permission is required, I have obtained it from the copyright holder.
- I have read and I accept the Copyright Policy and have prepared the manuscript according to the Author Guidelines of the Journal
- I grant to the Bulletin of the Geological Society of Greece a royalty‐free, worldwide nonexclusive license perform all necessary actions to publish first the article in an issue of the Journal.
- I retain ownership and/or I am the lawful right-holder of all rights under copyright in the Article, and I reserve all right not expressly granted in this Agreement
- The Journal reserves the right to further license the Article to any third party in order to be further used, distributed or communicated to the public by any means, including the Internet or other electronic communications.
- In any case of re‐publication of the Article, Bulletin of the Geological Society of Greece should require permission by the Author.
- I have the full power and authority to provide the warranties and agree to the license granted by virtue of verifying all the above statements.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g. post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (preferably in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.