HAPSc Policy Briefs Series is an international Open Access scientific journal, published by the Hellenic Association of Political Scientists (HAPSc). It aims at the comprehensible and coherent publication of information on current issues, as well as at the exchange of interdisciplinary approaches for the analysis and provision of policy proposals. This biannual publication aims to develop interdisciplinary and multilingual dialogue by providing summaries of relevant research, suggesting possible policy options or presenting specific actions, measures and policies. The journal uses the system of double-blind peer review. There are no submission or publication fees for the authors, as the journal is entirely funded by the Hellenic Association of Political Scientists.
ISSN: 2732-6578 | e-ISSN: 2732-6586
Indexed in: Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic, OpenAIRE, CORE, EBSCO, Crossref, BASE, SemanticScholar, OpenArchives, ROAD, SciLit, WorldCat, Research Bible, Journals Directory, Citefactor.
The journal is published with the support:
- Laboratory of Health Economics and Management of the University of Piraeus,
- Public Policy and Administration Research Laboratory of the University of Crete,
- Center of Political Research and Documentation of the University of Crete,
- Laboratory of Education Policy, Research, Development and Interuniversity Cooperation of the University of Piraeus,
- Jean Monnet Chair in Education, Training, Research and Innovation Policies of the European Union of the University of Piraeus.
Vol. 3 No. 1 (2022): HAPSc Policy Briefs Series
HAPSc Policy Briefs Series vol. 3, no. 1 (2022)
ISSN: 2732-6578 (print version) 2732-6586 (online)
A Helpful Guide for Parents and Guardians of People on the Autism Spectrum Disorder - Knowing Your Main Rights
Photini Masoura, Alexandra Skitsou, Marianna Dre, Georgios Charalambous
Abel Josafat Manullang
Turkey's Energy Strategic Planning in the Eastern Mediterranean: Business Planning – Challenges – Adjustments
Anastasios Nikolaos Kanellopoulos, Konstantinos Galanis
Chadoula Evangelia Nikitaki, Areti Moustou
Angeliki Anna Andreou
Simoni Gerasimina Tzouganatou
Political Responsiveness in Crisis Period, Sustainability and ESG in EU: The Initiatives of Next Generation EU and the Potentials for Programming Period 2021-2027
Evangelos Taliouris, Constantine Manasakis
Stamatina Douki, Niki Christina Douki