Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Article submitted to ΤΕΚΜΗΡΙΑ is an original work, it has not been published previously, nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere, either in print or in electronic form.
- To the best of my knowledge the Article does not defame any person, does not invade the privacy of any person, and does not in any other manner infringe upon the rights of any person.
- The Article does not in any way violate intellectual property rights of third parties. Wherever permission is required, I have obtained it from the copyright holder.
- I have read and I accept the Copyright Policy and have prepared the manuscript according to the Author Guidelines of the Journal.
- I grant to the ΤΕΚΜΗΡΙΑ a royalty‐free, worldwide nonexclusive license perform all necessary actions to publish first the article in an issue of the Journal.
- I retain ownership and/or I am the lawful right-holder of all rights under copyright in the Articles, and I reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
- In any case of re‐publication of the Article, ΤΕΚΜΗΡΙΑ will be given first publication acknowledgement authorized by me and all other co‐authors.
- I have the full power and authority to provide the warranties and agree to the license granted by virtue of verifying all the above statements.
The copyright for articles in this journal is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors who submit articles to this journal confirm that third-party intellectual property rights are not violated in any way. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles can be used freely, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial purposes. The National Hellenic Research Foundation retains the right to publish papers that appear in ΤΕΚΜΗΡΙΑ in any form, including electronic, the journal may assume in the future. It also retains the right to deposit articles published in ΤΕΚΜΗΡΙΑ in its institutional repository.
Sample attribution: Author, article title, first published in ΤΕΚΜΗΡΙΑ, Vol. No., Year, Pages.